MAKE A DIFFERENCE – GP AT BRISBANE WEST NON-PROFIT – SALARIED PT/FT + SALARY SACRIFICE
Join an enthusiastic, caring and collegial team at Inala Primary Care.
Read all about our opportunities here.
We are an award-winning, non-profit medical practice which has provided quality care to one of Brisbane’s most disadvantaged communities for the past 15 years. At IPC you will be supported by an engaged team who are eager to collaborate, try new things, and make
a difference. We are committed to innovation, research and continuous quality improvement.
- Flexible part-time or full-time salaried position
- Superannuation and leave entitlements
- Salary sacrifice available
- Mixed billing practice
- No ‘revolving door’ medicine: on average, we see fewer than 4 appointments per hour; patients are encouraged to see the same doctor every visit
- Support from experienced practice nurses, chronic disease nurses, and refugee nurses
- Located in the Queensland Health building near Inala Plaza; colocated pathology, child health, adult mental health, public dental, and OADS
- An environment of continuous learning, with clinical Grand Rounds and other optional shared educational activities. We are an active teaching practice and special interests are encouraged
- For GP’s who are interested, the opportunity to take part in GP with Special Interest clinics (Diabetes, Hepatitis B), shared medical appointments, and other exciting future projects and collaborations
What are we looking for?
We are seeking clinicians who are driven, patient-centred and committed to lifelong learning. We pride ourselves on the work we do, and the difference it makes in the lives of some of the more disadvantaged communities we serve.
This would particularly suit GP’s with an interest in:
- Chronic Disease management
- Working with the Elderly
- Multicultural and refugee health
- Mental Health
- Evidence-based care
Get in Contact
If you are interested in joining the Inala Primary Care team, or would like to learn more please contact our Practice Manager Fabiola Bran on email@example.com