Active for Life!
STARTING 1 APRIL 2019
Card making only, table tennis to follow
Come and join one or both of IPC’s active seniors programs. Designed and run by our nurses, the program will keep your body and hands moving or your mind whirring, all in the company of friendly faces. By staying active in the later years of life, you can reduce your risk of dementia, depression and other chronic diseases.
Anyone 55 years or older, partners and carers can join! Men or women, beginner or expert, you are all invited! We encourage you to come weekly to keep yourself active.
Two activities are on offer:
- Card Making (weekly starting 1/4/19): Led by a card making expert and nurse, come create something that will bring a joy into the lives of others. Keep your card or donate it to deserving patients of our clinic.
- Table Tennis (weekly starting 8/4/19): Play for fun, or get your friendly competitive spirit going. Gentle exercise that’ll keep you up and about. Keeps your joints mobile and your balance sharp!
When: Every Monday, 10am-12pm. In case of changes, please give your contact details to class leader. Check this page.
Where: Meet at Inala Primary Care, 64 Wirraway Parade, IPC Reception.
Contact: Melissa Sullivan for details (3275 5444 or email@example.com)
Optional gold coin donation for each activity or donate $10 for a 12 session pass. Materials and equipment provided. Complimentary refreshments.
Become a regular and be invited to special events!
- 1 April 2019 (10am – 12pm) – Card making class only
- 8 April 2019 (10am – 12pm) – Table tennis + Card making
- 15 April 2019 (10am – 12pm) – Table tennis + Card making
- 22 April 2019 – Sessions CLOSED (Easter Monday Holiday).
- 29 April 2019 (10am – 12pm) – Table tennis + Card making